Is there a more appealing feature to SYFY than its name? It's available on a variety of devices including Roku, Apple TV (Android TV), Amazon FireStick (Chromecast), smartphones and Xbox One. All of the content is available to you if you own one of these devices. The best part about Syfy's channel is that you can get it free with your TV subscription via a participating TV provider.
Steps for Activating Syfy on Roku At syfy.com/activate
Roku allows you to stream complete seasons and episodes of your favorite shows. To activate the SYFY Now application on your Roku by entering a unique activation number at the authorized portal, i.e. syfy.com/activate.
• Turn on the Roku to begin the activation process.
• You can use the Roku remote control to navigate to your home screen. Then, navigate to " streaming channels"
• It will open Channel Store. In the " Search Channels" area, type the keyword " SSY".
• Tap on the channel and tap " Add Channel".
• This will activate the Syfy App on your Roku. Now you can launch the channel.
• To receive a unique activation code from Syfy, use the remote control and tap on the Hello Link.
• Take a note of the code, and then open a browser on your computer to access syfy.com activate/activatenbcu code Page.
• " Enter the Activation Code" then click on " CONTINUE".
The SyfyNow app has been activated. You can stream everything you love. You will also love the on-demand option.